Saturday, February 14, 2009

This week:

Where to start - okay so Jess, Hannah and I went over to stradbroke island for four days. It was so lovely! The only bad thing were the stalking sandflies! I will have some lovely photographs soon to show.
Tonight Jess, Hannah, Katie H and I went out for dinner to this little Thai place called Lahn Thai.
Ohhhh it is so delicious - creamy snow prawns are possibley the most divine dish i have ever eaten before. So we decided we are going to become food critics and I give Lahn Thai 5/5 King Prawns!
Oh and soon we will heading off to our first Toga party! Ha - for uni we all go to the RE in toga's and have fun (whilst drinking copious amounts of alchohol!)
Thats in a few weeks so don't hold your breath for photo's!

1 comment:

jess said...

5/5 king prawns! love it.
I also give Katie's driving skills 5 big juicy prawns... tails and all. ahaha
Where to next on our never ending culuniary adventure?